Vita Gottlieb by Jenny Robins.
She may only have been creating collections for a few seasons, but Vita Gottlieb has already honed her look to great effect. For her S/S 2015 collection Microworld Vita found inspiration at the bottom of the sea; in the peachy hues of coral reefs and the creature filled waters of the far deep. A sensation of floating was achieved by the use of gossamer light asymmetric panels of georgette, juxtaposed against graphical black blocks on slouchy tees and swing skirts. Signature prints were created from the swirling botanical illustrations of Ernst Haeckel and worked well with stripes of contrast bias binding and delicate layered waist ties. Lacey laser cut gloves, smokey eyes, high hair and spike heeled metallic sandals gave a glamorous edge to everyday pieces, as Vita Gottlieb once more successfully married the avante grade with the wearable.
Scroll to the bottom to watch the video of the show.
Vita Gottlieb by Karolina Burdon.
Vita Gottlieb SS15 by Isabelle Mattern.
All photography by Amelia Gregory.
Vita Gottlieb SS15 show video from Vita Gottlieb on Vimeo.
Categories ,Catwalk review, ,Ernst Haeckel, ,Fashion Scout, ,Isabelle Mattern, ,Jenny Robins, ,Karolina Burdon, ,London Fashion Week, ,Microworld, ,S/S 2015, ,SS15, ,Vita Gottlieb
- Vita Gottlieb: London Fashion Week A/W 2014 Catwalk Review
- Fashion Fringe: London Fashion Week S/S 2013 Catwalk Review
- Vita Gottlieb A/W 2014: London Fashion Week Preview
- Beautiful Soul, Basharatyan V, Neobotanic Fashion and Vita Gottlieb: London Fashion Week A/W 2013 Presentation Review
- Jamie Wei Huang AW15: London Fashion Week Catwalk Review