Liz Black S/S 2014 by Karolina Burdon.
This season Liz Black presented Perceive/Deceive in the upper halls of Freemasons’ Hall. The walls were lined with a series of mannequins bearing her trademark abstract prints on simple dresses, whilst five models wearing more avante grade designs moved in formation up and down the central set. The show suffered from poor lighting so it was hard to capture the intriguing showpieces in photos (thank goodness for illustration!) Royal blue leather was cleverly cut into a slimline biker jacket and tight fitting shorts and sculptured bi-colour dresses were adorned with lethal looking spikes. All this was worn with short hair, bold eye make-up and a strong attitude, making it clear that these are clothes for the fearless modern woman.
Liz Black S/S 2014. All photography by Amelia Gregory.
- Vielma: London Fashion Week S/S 2015 Catwalk Review
- Ashley Isham: London Fashion Week S/S 2015 Catwalk Review
- Bernard Chandran: London Fashion Week A/W 2013 Catwalk Review
- Alice Lee: London Fashion Week A/W 2012 Catwalk Review
- Ong-Oaj Pairam: London Fashion Week S/S 2014 Catwalk Review