Photography by Kate Edwards.
Iconograffiti is an ongoing photo adventure in multiple parts, whereby Claudine Quinn disassembles images and then wedges them back together again in ‘homage to the more awkward and ridiculous rudiments of human interaction.’
- University of Brighton Illustration Graduate Show 2011 Review: the 80s
- Hiroko Nakajima: Fashion Scout Ones to Watch, London Fashion Week A/W 2014 Catwalk Review
- Plymouth College of Art: Photography Graduate Show 2011 Review
- Q&A with Illustrator Natalia Nazimek
- Free Range Art & Design Show 2013: Week Two Review