Anomal Couture by Alia Gargum.
Collectif: Fashion Pop took place on Friday afternoon at the Festival Mode et Design at Montreal Festimania. It was a chance to see some of the more interesting home grown Montreal fashion talent in the relaxed setting of the Scene de l’Esplanade catwalk on McGill College Avenue.
Anomal Couture by Lorna Scobie.
Next up were a series of strong black sculptured pieces by Anomal Couture.
Ovate by Audrey Cantwell included some great grungey knitwear but I could live without the fur accessories.
Dane Richards by Lorna Scobie.
Next up was an outrageously colourful and bold collection from Dane Richards, salve featuring appliqued images of dead pop singer Aaliyah and plenty of fringing. Read an interview with Dane Richards on Blow PR here.
Lost & Found by Camille Block.
Finally Lost & Found wowed with a swirling tourquoise all in one pants suit followed by a series of billowing printed see through dresses.
Pop Montreal host fashion, music, film and arts events all year round. Check out their website here.
- Montreal Festimania 2011: Festival Mode et Design Review – Highlights of Montreal Fashion Week A/W 2011
- Royal College of Art: Fashion Design Graduate Show 2011 review. Womenswear Accessories.
- Montreal Festimania 2011: Festival Mode et Design Review – Mode et Opera
- Raw Talent University of the Arts Graduate Fashion Show: Review
- Montreal Festimania 2011: Festival Mode et Design Music – introducing Parlovr