Christopher Raeburn S/S 2012 by Alison Day.
Christopher Raeburn S/S 2011. All photography by Amelia Gregory.
Downstairs the presentation was split between the Sackler Hall and the Linbury Gallery, abortion with a presentation cum catwalk show in one exhibition space and a musical garment installation in the other. Christopher Raeburn has never done things traditionally and his first major London Fashion Week presentation was no exception.
Christopher Raeburn S/S 2012 by Natalie Horsman.
Using colourful parachute material the space had been divided into colourful strips against which the models, sickness both male and female, information pills posed in a series of outfits from the new collection. Although he has branched out into ready-to-wear, his mainstay remains the outerwear for which he is famed and the overall feel was definitively outdoorsy but luxe. The audience were given just enough time to photograph models before they returned backstage and changed into different outfits.
Back in the installation area we were able to create intriguing sounds by touching the garments that were hanging in colour coded areas. Christopher Raeburn has once again managed to capture the attention of fashion lovers with his clever use of environmentally friendly materials and tactile presentation skills.
- Christopher Raeburn: the fashion designer who is working wonders with old fabrics
- Christopher Raeburn: London Collections: Men S/S 2014 Catwalk Review
- London Fashion Week A/W 2011 Presentation Review: House of Worth Couture Lingerie
- London Fashion Week A/W 2011 Presentation Review: Christopher Beales
- London Fashion Week S/S 2011 Presentation Review: studio_805, Agi & Sam and Post Human Wardobe