Busardi SS15 by Isabelle Mattern.
For the second season Busardi showed in London, this time taking to the catwalk in the opulent surroundings of a Georgian mansion in Mayfair for Air, a collection inspired by the landscapes of South America. The mother and son team from Thailand had looked to the glaciers of Patagonia, the plunge pools of Iguazu Falls and the pink sand of the deserts in Argentina, ably demonstrating their global outlook.
Busardi SS15 by Rosa Crepax and Carlotta Crepax of Illustrated Moodboard.
The Busardi collection was squarely aimed at a glamourous upmarket crowd, with delicate lace details, feathers, brocade and satins aplenty. Subtly tousled hair and finest mesh, chiffons and silks all added to the airy feel, perfect in pretty pastel tones for the garden party set.
I chose my seat because it was next to a glorious marble fireplace decorated with golden rams’ heads (I do love the chance to see inside a fancy gaff)… thus ensuring that my photographs were rubbish, so I’ve used a few by the official photographer. Scroll down for the official video too.
Photos by Yannis Vlamos.
- Zeynep Kartal: London Fashion Week S/S 2015 Catwalk Review
- Ashley Isham: London Fashion Week S/S 2014 Catwalk Review
- London Fashion Week S/S 2011 Party: Tatty Devine
- London Fashion Week S/S 2011 Catwalk Review: Elliott J Frieze (by Georgia)
- London Fashion Week S/S 2011 Catwalk Review : Issa