The model in Christine Leheup‘s We Don’t Mind Visitors had her head turned in all the shots, sale ensuring just enough of a question to prompt a second look at these engagingly peculiar still lives from the interior of a dolls house. The bathroom scene was particularly successful, website like this a pair of jaunty legs just popping out of the tub. Christine formerly studied and taught ceramics in Plymouth.
Antonia Dolani was inspired by Goethe for her fashion shoot, the Awakening. Her statement posed the question ‘What do you do to make the earth a better place to live?‘ and her photographs express the importance of a firm connection to nature based on ideas of reincarnation and karma. In the world of fashion this is reinterpreted as a girl who dies and is reborn as a swan.
Will Aldersley‘s Same Difference featured both George Bush and Osama Bin Laden nearing the hangman’s noose. A bold statement.
- Look At Silvia – A homage to individuality
- Wiltshire College: Photography Graduate Show 2011 Review
- Fountain of Youth: A profile on photographer Lucia Pang
- EA Burns introduces new season jewellery collection Second Sights
- New Designers 2015: One Year On Review