Little Mix by Alison Day.
Every year X Factor is my guilty pleasure, something to look forward to as the weather draws in – a comforting combination of manufactured spats, OTT styling and dance routines and rubbish songs. And it may be over for 2011, but I couldn’t resist seeing what my trusty twitter followers could come up with by way of illustrations…. was Amelia Lily so popular to draw because of all that pink, and what to make of the fact that runner up cutie-pie Marcus is totally unrepresented? Who knows: it’s never quite obvious who will do well out of the X Factor: scroll on and enjoy!
Amelia Lily by Karina Jarv.
Misha B by Karolina Burdon.
Kitty Brucknell by Stephanie Brown (FAIIINT)
X Factor’s Johnny by Ashley Fauguel.
Amelia Lily by sarahjaynedraws.
Pick n Little Mix by Rhea Babla.
Amelia Lily by Veronica Rowlands.
pic n mix by Chris Sav.
- X Factor 2010: An Illustrated Retrospective
- Vita Gottlieb: London Fashion Week S/S 2015 Catwalk Review
- Lily and Madeleine introduce their new single and video: Devil We Know
- Pet Portraits: Your Furry Friends Illustrated for Christmas
- Fashion Philosophy Fashion Week Poland Off Out Of Schedule S/S 2012 in Łódź: Karolina Gerlich