New Gen designer Danielle Romeril showcased her A/W 2015 collection against an apocalyptic backdrop made fragrant with liberal scatterings of heather. Models wore tumbling quilted capes, asymmetric plaid skirts with appliqué feathered hems and matching clogs. Black was offset with white trim and highlights of moss green, rock beige and seams of red. This was survival clothing for those with an eye for style, salvaging the best they can find.
All photography by Amelia Gregory.
- Fashion Philosophy Fashion Week Poland A/W 2011 in Łódź: Aleksandra Kmiecik
- Sarah Ryan: Fashion Scout Ones to Watch, London Fashion Week A/W 2014 Catwalk Review
- Bernard Chandran: London Fashion Week S/S 2014 Catwalk Review
- Bora Aksu: London Fashion Week S/S 2015 Catwalk Review
- Basharatyan V: London Fashion Week A/W 2014 Catwalk Review